Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Two Kirsty Lingman Daizy Dukez Autograph Cards



After first posting one of Benchwarmer's 2012 Daizy Dukez autograph cards three weeks ago, I decided to go with two more - this time of the same model, although I fail to understand why in a 75-card sub-set of signed cards, they'd feel the need to feature the same model twice, wearing the same pants and underwear but a different tiny (torn) flimsy t-shirt sporting the brand's name.

But I ended up with both, the one in red (my favourite of the two) being card #72, and the one in blue being #65. Both are signed in black sharpie with a heart on top of the ''i'' in her last name, but the card I prefer has the added bonus of an ''x'' at the end!

For those who don't know, Kirsty Lingman (also known as Kirsty Lingman Santos) is a model from New Zealand who has been living in Las Vegas Los Angeles (standing corrected from the lady herself... priceless!) since 2001. She also writes for various music publications and is a rock photographer who has worked with or featured nearly a hundred acts, usually of the ''hard rock'' variety.

2 comments:

  1. glad you like the cards, I shot in both color tops because I couldn't decide which i would like better, and benchwarmer apparently liked both =) I also have collectible guitar pics with both images... I actually don't live in Las Vegas though, I live in Los Angeles =)

    Thanks so much for posting these!!!

    Cheers

    Kirsty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them so much I'll follow up with more of your cards soon!

    ReplyDelete