Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Autographed Jonathan Roberge Book

Yesterday and today, I went to tapings of Piment Fort, a French-language comedy quiz show filmed at a bar (Café Campus) and hosted by Normand Brathwaite; the shows will air next Tuesday and Wednesday on TVA and will feature comedians Katherine Levac, Rémi-Pierre Paquin and Jonathan Roberge:
Roberge, Levac and Paquin
You may remember Roberge's name from the last time I featured him, in 2012, when he and a couple of other comedians (Jérémie Larouche and Martin Félip) gave me a signed diaper.

This time, I got him to sign his book Fiston in black sharpie for me, which he did, adding "Bonne lecture", which translates as "have a pleasant read":
The book is actually a written compilation of a web series he had that ran for 100 funny episodes. As you can see by the bookmark, I'm roughly a quarter of the way through.

No comments:

Post a Comment