Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Upper Deck 2019-20 SP Hockey: Six-Pack Break

In keeping with the birthday posts, I also received two combined re-packs of three packs of Upper Deck's 2019-20 SP cards; for a full evaluation and view of the base cards, please refer to last month's post.
The most beautiful insert I got so far was this Authentic Profiles card of Mark Stone of the Vegas Golden Knights:
There were also these three Blue variants of Jonathan Marchessault, Bo Horvat and P.K. Subban:
But I would have accepted just one of Anthony Mantha:
I was happy to pull Rookie Authentics of Victor Olofsson, Jack Hughes, Kirby Dach, Karson Kuhlman and Ryan Poehling:
But, again, I had pulled Hughes and Kuhlman the month before, so I got them twice in the span of nine packs. The collation is pretty bad, unless UD is aiming to encourage trades between regions, by mail.

They're nice-looking pieces of cardboard, though, colourful and comfortable to the touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment