(team and product links go to sponsored Amazon products, player links go to related pages on my blog, news links go to source pages)
Christmas was very good to me this year, as I received a lot of love, chocolate, spent time with family and friends, my Mom got a friend of mine a job, and I was gifted a blaster box of Upper Deck's 2017-18 Artifacts hockey cards.
Now what struck me first in this box (8 packs of 5 cards each for 40 total cards) was that I got a lot of doubles from my previous one. At first. Then the hits came.
First, though, I fell upon this very funny picture of Jordan Eberle looking like his head is way too big for his body:
Then I got a Buffalo Sabres Rookie Redemption card, which I immediately redeemed, because I know UD can sometimes take months to get the cards back:
But the coolest-looking card is definitely this Ruby variant #100/299 of Connor McDavid:
What a beautiful card!
And this haul is what I meant when I said "I wish you better pulls" in my official review of the set.
I'm still satisfied. As a matter of fact, if that would have been my break the first time around, I likely would have purchased another one by now, possibly even instead of the 2017-18 O-Pee-Chee blaster box I got a couple of weeks ago.
Monday, December 25, 2017
Box Break: 2017-18 Artifacts Blaster Box
Labels:
2017-18,
Artifacts,
Box Breaks,
Card,
Hockey,
Insert,
NHL,
Redemption,
Rookie Card,
Ruby,
Upper Deck,
variant
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment