Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Upper Deck 2019-20 SP Hockey: Six-Pack Break

(team and product links go to sponsored Amazon products, player links go to related pages on my blog, news links go to source pages)

In keeping with the birthday posts, I also received two combined re-packs of three packs of Upper Deck's 2019-20 SP cards; for a full evaluation and view of the base cards, please refer to last month's post.
The most beautiful insert I got so far was this Authentic Profiles card of Mark Stone of the Vegas Golden Knights:
There were also these three Blue variants of Jonathan Marchessault, Bo Horvat and P.K. Subban:
But I would have accepted just one of Anthony Mantha:
I was happy to pull Rookie Authentics of Victor Olofsson, Jack Hughes, Kirby Dach, Karson Kuhlman and Ryan Poehling:
But, again, I had pulled Hughes and Kuhlman the month before, so I got them twice in the span of nine packs. The collation is pretty bad, unless UD is aiming to encourage trades between regions, by mail.

They're nice-looking pieces of cardboard, though, colourful and comfortable to the touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment