Saturday, February 15, 2014

Adam Henrique Jersey Card

The fourth and final Upper Deck 2013-14 Series 1 card from last week's Ebay purchases is this one of Adam Henrique of the New Jersey Devils (card #GJ-AH from the UD Game Jersey sub-set):
It shows him wearing the Devils' red (home) uniform. It is my second ''special'' Henrique card after this autograph card.

He's slowed down a bit since his rookie season, where he had tallied 16 goals and 51 points in 74 games, but on the other hand, the Devils did lose some prime scorers to help him in Ilya Kovalchuk and Zach Parise. H has 27 points in 59 games this year, after a 16-point, 42-game shortened season last year.

At 24 years of age, with a cap hit of $4M per season, he's worth a shot, though, and could still develop into a more potent offensive force.

3 comments:

  1. Nice score! I am glad to see someone else collecting my PC Henrique. I totally forgot about the Henrique rookie auto you hit a while back too...

    Keep rejecting the lame trade offers and hang on to it. He will be a very good player down the road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. However, if you ever want to part with the Henrique auto rookie, I would be willing to make an offer based on cards you collect. For education purposes your Henrique books for 60 bucks and I would be willing to send about 100 bucks in auto rookies, rookies and other game used etc your way in exchange for it. Not lots cheap stuff either :)

    Let me know if you wish to be tempted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am tempted! (and I'd likely throw this one in because I'd have little use for it without the auto)

    ReplyDelete