Thursday, November 5, 2015

10-Pack Break: 2015-16 Upper Deck Tim Hortons

(team and product links go to sponsored Amazon products, player links go to related pages on my blog, news links go to source pages)

These are the last 10 packs of Upper Deck's 2015-16 Tim Hortons Collector's Series cards I could get my hands on (they are now sold out everywhere I've been), and I also completed a trade with Brad to score a few more cards.

Here are the new inserts I scored myself, starting with three new die-cut cards of Zach Parise, Sidney Corsby and Alex Ovechkin (to go with a double of John Tavares and a triple of Jonathan Bernier):
I also got these two Shining Futures cards, Filip Forsberg (for the third time, though I traded one) and Nathan MacKinnon:
There's this nice Platinum Profiles card of Ovechkin's:
And these Season Highlights checklist cards of Ondrej Pavelec (again) and Johnny Gaudreau:
As far as the trade goes, I nabbed the Gaudreau highlight card, the Parise die-cut and this Jacob De La Rose Shining Futures card:
The trade also got me the following regular-issue cards that I also pulled in these ten packs (oops): Gustav Nyquist, Jaden Schwartz, Jason Pominville and Ryan Getzlaf, as well as those of Milan Lucic, Teddy Purcell, MacKinnon and Gaudreau.

All told, these are the cards I'm still missing: 4, 6, 8, 11, 12, 13, 20, 22, 25, 27, 31, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 42, 44, 46, 48, 49, 50, 52, 54, 60, 64, 65, 70, 71, 73, 74, 76, 77, 78, 79, 83, 86, 92, 93, 97, and 98.

And this is the (updated) list of those I have:
1: Tim Horton
2: Eric Staal
3: Andrew Hammond x2
5: Mark Giordano
7: Kyle Turris x2
9: Tyler Johnson
10: Corey Perry x2
14: Jamie Benn
15: Ryan Getzlaf x2
16: Andrew Ladd
17: Radim Vrbata
18: Ryan Strome x2
19: Jonathan Toews
21: James Van Riemsdyk x2
23: Sean Monahan
24: Jiri Hudler
26: Blake Wheeler
28: Claude Giroux
29: Jason Pominville x2
30: Henrik Lundqvist
32: Jonathan Quick
33: Henrik Sedin
40: Henrik Zetterberg
41: Jaroslav Halak x2
43: Adam Henrique
45: Jonathan Bernier x4
47: Taylor Hall
51: Teddy Purcell
53: Jeff Skinner
55: Roberto Luongo x2
56: Milan Lucic
57: Drew Doughty
58: Kris Letang
59: Gustav Nyquist x2
61: Rick Nash
62: Johnny Gaudreau 
63: Tyler Ennis
66: Brian Gionta x3
67: Max Pacioretty x2
68: Jaden Schwartz x2
69: Kyle Okposo
72: Sergei Bobrovsky x2
75: Nathan MacKinnon
80: Ryan Johansen
81: Phil Kessel
82: Tomas Plekanec x2
84: Ryan Nugent-Hopkins x3
85: Steve Mason
87: Sidney Crosby
88: Patrick Kane
89: Tyler Seguin
90: Steven Stamkos
91: John Tavares
94: Corey Schneider
95: Tomas Tatar
96: Ryan Miller
99: Dustin Byfuglien
100: Cammalleri x3

Which means I am now at 58/100 of the regular set and am missing 42. After 40-some packs and an 11-card trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment