(team and product links go to sponsored Amazon products, player links go to related pages on my blog, news links go to source pages)
Here's another pack break from Upper Deck's 2016-17 Tim Hortons Collector's Series hockey cards. I got doubles of Connor McDavid and Erik Karlsson, so I can't complain...
As far as inserts go, they were all new, starting with a Platinum Profiles card of Henrik Lundqvist:
I got two more Local Leaders cards, this time of Max Pacioretty and Taylor Hall, ironically, since he no longer plays for the Edmonton Oilers thanks to the second-biggest trade of the summer (and of that day)...
And I also got two Game Day Action cards, of Alex Ovechkin and Johnny Gaudreau:
And here's where I'm at with the set:
1: Tim Horton
10: Corey Perry
11: Anze Kopitar
23: Oliver Ekman-Larsson
24: Filip Forsberg
33: Henrik Sedin
34: Dustin Byfuglien
36: Cory Schneider
54: Adam Henrique
65: Erik Karlsson (x2)
68: Jaromir Jagr
69: Mike Hoffman
70: Braden Holtby
71: Evgeni Malkin
73: Dylan Larkin
80: Sam Reinhart
88: Patrick Kane
92: Evgeny Kuznetsov
94: Jason Spezza
97: Connor McDavid (x2)
FF-7: Erik Karlsson
PP-1: Johnny Gaudreau
PP-8: Henrik Lundqvist
PG-7: Jordan Eberle
LL-2: Taylor Hall
LL-3: Max Pacioretty
LL-5: Tyler Bozak
LL-6: Henrik Sedin
GDA-3: Johnny Gaudreau
GDA-13: Ryan Miller
GDA-14: Alex Ovechkin
Thursday, October 6, 2016
5-Pack Break: 2016-17 Upper Deck Tim Hortons
Labels:
2016-17,
Box Breaks,
Card,
Hockey,
Insert,
NHL,
Tim Hortons,
Upper Deck
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment