Saturday, August 20, 2016

DeAndre Jordan Autograph Card

DeAndre Jordan is currently playing for Team USA at the Rio Olympics.

In his professional life, he plays for the Los Angeles Clippers, a team I only knew of as a kid because my neighbour once gave me a card of Danny Manning's. A team I might have thought no longer existed were it not for disgraced owner Donald Sterling.

And that's pretty much the extent of my basketball knowledge for today, save for showcasing this card of Jordan's, #I-JO from Upper Deck's 2009-10 SP Signature Edition set and Ink Credible sub-set:
It features an on-sticker, blue-sharpied autograph and is numbered 241/499.

It's from pretty early in his career - prior to his second season - so it may be his first signed card. I got it in a multi-sport re-pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment